Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Sunday before the Monday I do not have to go to work!

What a great Sunday, this Sunday is!

Hung out with the church fam for awhile.
(Getting excited for the upcoming architectural tour we are planning to take)

Shaved my legs
(Looking forward to our new bathroom/humongous shower in June!)

Watched a Gene Kelly documentary.
(I know I am nerdy, but that man is S'Wonderful!)

Enjoyed fireworks down at the beach.
(It ended with some real sparkly ones... I love sparkles!)

Saw a mannequin with a wedgy.
(Trying not to think too much about how that is possible)


Ate Pockets.
(Ordered 3 ranch dressings just so I could save some extra for later)

Talked to Jaimie for awhile.
(There is something very satisfying about being friends with someone long enough to see eachothers flaws and love them all the more!)

Remembered that my drivers license says "Sluperior St." instead of Superior.
(I think it is pretty accurate though- the street where I get "Slu"rpees--Huh???Huh??)

Laughed at some drunk white girls on a balcony.
(Serenading the passersby with a rap "sing-a'long")

Made plans to have brunch tomorrow with some of my fave boys ever!
(Joe and Justin)

1 comment:

  1. LOL tru dat about the being friends thing...ten years this summer? OMG

    Also, your shower is on the small side. Yeah for a bigger one! LOL

    ReplyDelete