Monday, May 18, 2009

DESK DRAWERS

I cleaned out my desk in preparation for the move across the plaza to my new job, boss and office and here's what I found:


A rubber band ball
Pretty normal office item, but so fun!




My spare Moody ID
Would never want to be caught without wearing one of these babies "in the zone!"




Variety of hand lotions
To help the office aroma after I have downed an everything bagel.


Here's where it starts to get bizarre!

A purple purse
I used to store important papers in this while I was living as a nomad!




Important Papers
Such as my rental agreement with Public Storage!




And a Mailer from Dwight Edwards himself-the man, the legend!
And the scrap of paper I was "taking a message" on when he called me that one time!
Travel Guides for Nova Scotia
Let's just say I was ready to leave at a moments notice- with or without Dr. Hockey!



A Dirty Plate
Look familar Abbey??? This is from last summer when I was eating Italian sausage for evey meal.... It really seemed like such a good idea at the time!

1 comment:

  1. The travel guides to Nova Scotia!! Girl, when are you going to buy a ticket and go?? Whatever I can do to help send you on your merry little way, you just let me know. I so want to make this trip a reality for you!

    ReplyDelete