Friday, May 22, 2009

Let His Heart Guide Yours!


Thanks to Alli for this master stroke!
Here's a few faves from "my" profile. :) HAHA!

Body art:
I have other hidden piercings;
I have hidden tattoos.

Which of the following descriptions most closely expresses your religious views/preferences:
Seventh-day Adventists

I speak these languages:
African languages;
American Sign Language;
Polish.

My current situation regarding pets:
I have reptile(s);
I have a fish aquarium;
I am allergic to animal dander.

Sports I enjoy watching (in person or on TV):
Billiards, pool;
Bowling;
Hockey;
Martial Arts.

Sports I enjoy participating in:
Dancing;
Racquet sports;
Swimming.

I am in a:
Band

Some of my interests / activities that I enjoy are:
Opera;
Church activities;
Hobbies, crafts, collections;
Antiques;
Business networking/MLM;
Scrapbooking;
Versify. (I don't even know what this is!!!!)

Regarding water activities, I like:
Fishing;
Scuba diving.

What I watch most often on TV:
Soaps

My favorite styles of music are:
Contemporary Christian;
Heavy metal;
Cajun / Zydeco;
Native American;
Show tunes.

My favorite local hot spot is:
Toes

My three favorite songs are:
1.Do You Believe in Love After Love (Cher);
2.I Love Technology (Napoleon Dynamite);
3.Just Around the Riverbend (Pocahontas).

Other than music, a sound I like is:
Pollution

A sound I dislike is:
Children's Laughter

I have a strong allegiance to:
Obama and the GOP

Type of movie I do NOT enjoy:
Ones that come out of the mire of Hollywood

I prefer the beauty of:
Rainbows

Some people might think there are too many _______(s) in my home, but I like having them:
Gnomes

My favorite holiday is:
Christopher Columbus Day
because:
in 1492 Columbus sailed the ocean blue

Something I tend to procrastinate doing because I don't like doing it is:
Bathing

My favorite comedy movie is:
Veggie Tales

The movie that I think best displays how I want love / romance to be in my own life is:
The Godfather

Something I like and wish I were better at doing is:
Clogging

Something I really dislike doing is:
The sun stare

I feel:
Safer because of rules

My favorite flower is:
Cactus flower

Someone I admire who has been a world leader during the last 50 years is:
George W Bush
because:
he wasn't Bill Clinton

The country I would most like to visit is:
Nova Scotia
because:
to meet Gilbert Blythe

My favorite male singer is:
Clay Aiken

My favorite female singer is:
Shakira

The trait I most value in men is:
Ability to sprout hair

The trait I most value in women is:
Our discernment

The kind of people I dislike are people who:
Litter bugs

The kind of books I most enjoy reading are:
Career-related information;
Sci Fi;
Romance.

I read my Bible:
Usually just at Christmas or Easter

My favorite old hymn is:
This Little Light of Mine

The Bible character I am most like is:
Jepthah
because:
don't ask

I get inspired, when I see:
Men!

When it comes to decision-making for a couple:
I consider both people's opinions/desires but ultimately believe the decision should be decided by the man as head of the family

The Christian Web sites I visit at least once a month are:
helpmeiamsingle.com

A description of my idea of a Christian husband is (answer, regardless of whether you are male or a female):
Hairy!!

A description of my idea of a Christian wife is (answer, regardless of whether you are male or a female):
Submissive

My first response to trouble is usually:
how did i get into this mess?

My second response to trouble is usually:
who can i blame it on? (Alli)

I believe a couple talking together about relationship problems:
Can create new problems

The top three influences I pay attention to when I form an opinion on an important issue:
1.People Magazine;
2.Sexy Wechsey;
3.Papa Shaw.

I have been a Christian:
For more than 20 years

The percentage of my social activities and friends revolve around church approximately is:
93%

The most recent Christian book I read (or am currently reading), other than the Bible is:
The KJV, only

The Christian magazines (either print or online) I read on a regular basis are:
Clubhouse Jr
.

I am involved in the following leadership positions in my church:
Potluck Planner



Here is a description of how I met my best friend:
we met our first day of undergrad

What I like most of all about my best friend is:
She is ssssssssssssso ssssssssso funny! (She definitely got this one right!)

No comments:

Post a Comment