Monday, May 18, 2009

Charles in Charge, Scott Baio and Bob Loblaw

We had alot of workout videos in my house growing up. Sweatin' to the Oldies, Tony Little, God's Kids, and some other doosies. The most motivational one featured Scott Baio as the host. I don't remember the name of it, but you had to move like spaghetti and balance a bean bag and other fun things.

A couple weeks ago I discovered that http://www.nbc.com/ has old episodes of "Charles in Charge" available to watch. I loved that show when I was little! What could be better than Scott Baio every afternoon? Here's a little known trivia fact about Charles in Charge that I know thanks to my mother: The guy who played Charles' best friend "Buddy" got saved and now plays the part of 'Bibleman.'

Well, last night, as Adam and I were watching Arrested Development... Bob Loblaw came on.... who is none other than Scott Baio! It was such a hysterical surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment