Wednesday, January 13, 2010

TIDBITS

5. I went to my first grad school class tonight. Isaiah with Dr. McCord. I loved it.... The workload definitely seems more relaxed than I remember even my undergrad classes being, however the assignments do seem to be more applicable to life. I am looking forward to digging into this complex book and being amazed even more at how faithful our God is. So thankful for His holiness and His fiercely gentle restoration; how He wounds us so that He can heal us.
sidenote about the class: 4 women in the class, 1 who is married. 6 men in the class, 5 of whom are married. Bum odds. :)

4. Something I have not done since Thanksgiving: Shave my legs. That's always fun to find out in the pool locker room. oops!

3. Season 2 of JAG arrived in the mail today. I was so excited to find out how Harm proves that he did not commit this murder.... but OH NO! Part 2 is nowhere to be found in the second season. Why? you might wonder, as did I... Well it's because NBC dropped the show after the first season and CBS picked it up for the rest of the time. CBS did not feel obligated to explain what happened especially since the victim from "part 1" is Harm's PARTNER in season 2! It is unbelievably nerdy that I know all this and just put it on my blog so that now you know too... Those special features can be so dang informative. :)

2. My dear friend Alli threw me a surprise party to celebrate my birthday this past weekend. It is my first surprise party ever! I liked it. We ate delicious food and cake (homemade by Sarah) and played our fave game of all time... telephone pictionary! Many hysterical memories were made including the infamous 4 legged chickens. Phil and Lem from "Better Off Ted" will be developing them in the lab soon. hahahaha.


1. Favorite Christmas Card- from Meeeeegan Yoho



1 comment: