Wednesday, January 6, 2010

JAG



For my birthday I got the first season on JAG on DVD. The real old ones- where Catherine Bell isn't in it yet. At first I thought maybe my love for the show had waned, but it was nostalgic and David James Elliot was just as dreamy as I remembered from high school.
Since I got back to Chicago I have been watching it pretty constantly... I am on disc 3.

The language in it almost makes me want to join the Navy or Marines. Somehow I don't think my co-workers would o along with me saying things like "scuttlebutt" or "screw the pooch." (Though I do know at least one who would appreciate being called "Sir/Ma'am".)

Note: Yes, he is married. Good for him. Better for his wife. In finding this picture, I also noticed that he runs triathlons and he renewed his vows in a kilt! I'll be researching if he has a twin next.

No comments:

Post a Comment