Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Do-Dads

  1. Elizabeth (Lil'Liz) was here with boyfriend Sean yesterday. That was fun to see them… for like 20 minutes, but still good.
  2. My Mom will be here in 9 days! I am ssssssssssssssssso excited!!
  3. David Jeremiah will be here in 10 days! Mom and I are ssssssssssssssssssssssssooooooo excited!!
  4. Pearl is done for as of 1/24- they have nothing left and the doors are locked forever. So sad. RIP Pearl.
  5. On Saturday I learned about a new massage technique called "cupping" (I know the name is bizarre and needs to be changed for the immature such as myself but it actually sounded like the process is pretty cool). Your skin is somehow stretched into these tea size cups on your back and then toxins are drawn to the surface. That way your body can flush them out quicker.
  6. I went for a run to Lincoln Park and back... that was rough, but also good. The Shamrock Shuffle is creeping up on us. March 21st....
  7. Mark and Joe and I made Samoas on Sunday night. They did not turn out 1/2 bad...mmmm how could you go wrong with toasted coconut and caramel?!?!
  8. Since it is so cold outside I wore my PJ pants underneath my real pants. All day I have had a delightful lounge aura about me.
  9. Tonight is GAME NIGHT. I love this night... when all my friends come over and we have slurpees and make much laughter!
  10. (Intentionally blank)
    This one is intentionally left blank because I feel as though there are so many more things in my head but cannot pin them down right now. This one will comfort me when later tonight I am lying in bed thinking about how I should have included... (fill in the absurd story/information)...I can ease my mind that it was #10.

3 comments:

  1. haha number 10 is my favorite! have fun! love you,
    Rosy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alli loves this! a lot!!!
    Perhaps we could fill in all of your thoughts about the mystery dinner guest as #10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am HONORED I made it into a Rachel Monfette blog. woo hoooo! :D :D I love you so much. Someday we'll get to spend a large amount of time together...someday! <3

    ReplyDelete