Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Top 5

Top 5 reasons today was great:
5. I saw Jerry Jenkins wearing blue jeans.
4. I found a Sholom Aleichem finger puppet/magnet and bought it for my Jewish Lit. Professor.
3. Chapel with Dr. Tim Sisk. The man was on fire with the Spirit, delivering such a convicting call to compassion and prayer.
2. I went with my friend to purchase "Everybody Poops" in Japanese.
1. I got a voicemail today from Dr. Hockey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(OK, so I called the office to reschedule my appointment for tomorrow, but no one answered so I left a message and he called me back himself!!!!!!!!)


#4. Sholom.

3 comments:

  1. You should give the Asian receptionist a copy of that book as a gift...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two things:

    1. I love how your life has characters like a sitcom. The Asian receptionist. The hot chiropractor. Jerry Jenkins.

    2. Is his REAL NAME really Dr. Hockey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel- thank you for #1. What a great comment. :) No, sadly his name is not Dr. Hockey. Just protecting the poor man from any shame he would encounter from being associated with me. :)

    ReplyDelete