Monday, September 28, 2009

You'll Thank Me Later...

>
The change in weather has prompted me to return to hot Caramel Macchiatos as my drink of choice. Over the summer, I forgot how much I love the foam mixed with the caramel sauce mmmmm....pure love!

>
My newest ridiculous idea includes helping to start a "makeup abstinence program" to help women clear up their skin. Phase 1: Detox... hahaha. (Confession: This began as a joke, but everytime I tell the story I get a new idea and in my mind it has turned into a full fledged business plan, complete with infomercial worthy testimonials.)

>
Met another "big brother" at the pool yesterday.... awkward.

>
It's coming! The Tattoo and body art expo! The world's largest.... classy, Chicago.... classy!

>
I may have belted out a curious rendition of "I will always love you..." at our GRIP retreat. ;) It felt like summer camp all over again. Embarrassment in front on the group. Check! No, for real though it was totally fun.


>
Walking past the counselors office yesterday I heard a group of them making jokes about liability insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment