Wednesday, October 27, 2010

You dropped your pants!

Imagine me running after a man down Wells street with a mega soda from Subway in one hand and a copy of Anne of Avonlea in the other shouting, "Excuse me! Sir! Sir! You dropped your pants!"

If you had been walking down Wells street at lunch time today you would not have had to imagine... A pair of jeans fell out of this dedicated jogger's unzipped backpack and landed right at my feet. Obligated by sympathy I scooped them up and tried to catch him since the ipod was impairing his hearing. (Apparently he was not expecting anyone running after him shouting about pants.)

So a lesson for all of you... a word to the wise... zip up your pants before running at lunch otherwise, you'll drop them!

3 comments:

  1. love love love reading your blog. don't drop by too often but so glad I did today.
    T. Pankiewicz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kindra, I did end up catching him. :)

    Mrs. P- thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete