Monday, March 23, 2009

Helen Keller Just Wants to Have Fun

So, in the complete opposite spirit of my last blog post... Here are a bunch of stupid things seen or done by me in the past week. hahahahaha.

1.) There is a giant poodle in the front window of this art gallery near where I work. It is frightening. Even though it has been there for quite some time, it always gives me a fright when I see those blood red lips and pom pom tale. Maybe Clifford finds her beautiful and wants a statue of her in his house, but not me..... Although I wish he would quick buy her so she can stop scaring me.

2.) As I was walking down the sidewalk this man passed and smiled at me... Just then he tripped on a piece of uneven sidewalk and almost ate it. I couldn't help but laugh because I have tripped on that very same sidewalk!

3.) I made cookies for my chiropractor... need I say more? Who does that?

4.) Crash!I looked over and saw a woman trying to back up her car, but ended up hitting a concrete post instead. She was so flustered that she had the parking attendant turn her car around for her. It makes me nervous that a woman who can turn her car around is driving around Chicago.

5.) I passed a man on the street today who looked like Gaston from "Beauty and the Beast." I started singing his song triumphantly in my head and just as he got close enough to make eye contact, smile, and nod politely I got to the part in the song where Gaston rips open his shirt proudly revealing that "every last inch of me's covered with hair............." I started laughing- giggling actually. I'm sure he thought that I thought that he was too good looking, but really I just thought he looked like a guy that sings songs about himself while eating raw eggs.

6.) Alli and I had a fabulously relaxing weekend. (Except for the part when we were working on my taxes. that stressed me out!) On Saturday night we watched "Girls just want to have fun"
Josh gave me a ride home and asked who was in this "fun" movie, I told him Sarah Jessica Parker and Helen Keller! I was thinking Helen Hunt, but somehow Helen Keller came out. What a freak! Josh started signing- must have been before she was blind and deaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment