Friday, July 23, 2010

Once Upon a December....

When I was about 8 (the age when everything seems to have happened as I reminisce), I had a dream about the floors in our house being made of mattresses. It was such a fun dream that I have always remembered it and think about it from time to time... even now.

On Monday I went to pick up a mattress from a co-worker who was selling it in the 'burbs. I was blissfully unaware of what was involved in picking up a QUEEN SIZE mattress and just assumed that since I had a truck; I was golden. Thankfully my neighbor came with me and helped- and by helped I mean pretty much just handled everything! So glad that he is a man! :)

When we unloaded the mattress into my room- it was right next to the twin and the mattresses filled my room- just like in my dream! I am not ashamed to say that I may have bounced on them for joy a few times. Hooray; dreams do come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment