Friday, July 23, 2010

That's what I'm sayin...

1. Lil Liz asked me to be in her wedding! YES! I love her and Sean... so excited about their special day in May 2011!

2. My new favorite hang out near home is CICERO! It has a Target and a Taco Bell. What more could you need?

3. I was dog sitting a couple weeks ago for 2 little dogs- mostly well behaved. One got a little nervous about the fireworks and pooped all over the house... AWESOME! They had a very rigorous 4 walk per day schedule. :) The thought of all these wealthy people downtown picking up a dog's warm poop in hand (well with a baggie) just blew my mind. Think on that today huh?!

4. While I was dog sitting I got addicted to cable- ANTM and Cake Boss. Such fun shows! Pretty sure it's a good thing we don't have cable at home. I would never leave. :) hahaha. I have caught myself in the mirror several times trying to lengthen my neck and smile with my eyes... Thanks Tyra.

5. Kids Bible Study has been going well- I have really enjoyed teaching again and singing CEF songs. "Stop! and let me tell you" I think the kids are enjoying it too. We are going through the 10 Commandments and after learning about the Sabbath little Matthew said: "I am Sunday full!"

1 comment: