Wednesday, July 29, 2009

FroCo VS. Boy: the epic battle for my love

I don't even like the title of this post. It was so much funnier in my head and looking at it now all I can think is "LAME, Rachel." Unfortunately, I don't care enough in this moment to think of something better so the title stands and says essentially what I want it to.

It says that sometimes I like frozen cokes better than I like boys.

It says than some days I lavish my affections on a frozen carbonated beverage because there don't seem to be any boys that deserve it.

It says that right now I'm ticked off at boys and that I wish a frozen coke would make it better.

It says that I'm tired of getting my hopes up that boys will act respectfully and care about someone other than themselves and be considerate about my feelings. I'd rather take my chances on a slurpee being runny- at least that still tastes good.

It says that a drink "so chill" can't let you down enough to hurt you or disappoint you like boys can.

It says that must mean you love boys more than FroCo's and that's why you are in such a mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment