Sunday, June 7, 2009

NEW

The new job and the new office and the new boss is great!

Pretty sure the new job was made for me- the perfect blend of spreadsheets, details, etc. and people, schmoozing, etc. I LOVE it!

The new office is AMAZING... view of the plaza, white board with multi-color markers, India designed file folders from Paper Source and my name on the door. Also, I am borrowing a borrowed couch until August. It is mustard yellow and brown plaid. If you're in the area, you should come visit it and me.

The new boss is so so so nice. I am excited about the things I will learn from him about leadership in ResLife. Although I did have a little slip up... called him "Tom." oops! :)

Overall, this week has brought a resurgence of purpose. The experience I am gaining from each of these jobs is good stuff for the future. Let me clarify, I am not even attempting to guess what the Lord is preparing for me in the future. However, for some reason this "right fit" at this job reassures me that He is divinely moving me into just the place He wants me. O Praise Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment