Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Zipitty Zipcar!

HAPPY PACZKI DAY!
(Yes I may be posting this after the fact, but my joy is as full now as then.)

I haven't been able to find my camera in awhile...otherwise you would see a picture of just how amazing Paczki Day was. For now, imagine me and Joe at 6:30am (it's not pretty I know, but this day improves my mood that early- promise!) standing beside a Sentra that is "orange" (really really extremely burnt orange) with 4 boxen of Paczki!

Those 4 dozen paczki were gone pretty quick here at work. One of the women even referred to me as 'the paczki fairy!' hahahaha. I am totally embracing that high calling and cannot wait to do it again next year. Thinking that a few more boxes will be necessary. 

BTW, Zipcar was so great.... I love that their cars all have names! It was no coincidence that "my" "orange" Sentra was named SERENDIPITY! We love each other...pretty much. If you don't own a car, but you like to have one sometimes, you should join. It is super easy! Next year, let's all drive our zipcars to get paczkis. We will need the extra cargo space. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment