Thursday, March 17, 2011

Good Luck!

Yesterday was a bad day.... work was funky, jr. highers were extra hyper, and I wore nylons all day. So it wasn't the end of the world, but it was enough to discourage me.

This morning I wanted everything to be fresh and new- maybe it was...I didn't have time to pay attention to it. Forgot to set my alarm last night...(Usually I am on the train by 7:15am) Today I woke up at 7:23. oops.

Sitting at work now feeling a little grungy cuz showering was not an option. As I left the office to grab a muffin and some chocolate milk for breakfast I ran into a door. Not like the "whew! I just caught myself and I hope nobody saw that" kind of ran into the door; the "Shoot! I just slammed my toes and nose against this wooden plank and I know everybody saw that" kind of ran into the door.  hahahahaha. awesome.

Cyril told me I should have wore green clothes- Maybe that would've helped my luck this morning.
At least there is step class tonight. hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment