Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig!

I didn't go to market to buy a fat pig, but I did move into my new home! JIGGITY JIG!

Saturday was the final move. It was rainy and humid, but Donald and I were able to get everything moved from the garage into the house. Seriously, that man is my hero- so grateful for all his hard work and keeping me from purchasing a $60 trashcan at Target. :) I stayed up until 2am that night unpacking and feel pretty settled. There are some boxes left to unpack, but still need to get a bookcase and some super organized containers before I can do that.

Here's a little mini-tour of the place:
Kitchen and cabinets. Through that window is our mud room and then the back porch!


Here's the bathroom- the fixtures in here are wrought iron and really fun.


This is the living room


And... drumroll please.....

MY ROOM WITH WINDOW SEAT!!!!!!!


It feels so wonderful to be moved in to my very own place, with my very own room and very own back porch! It has a ton of closets and a really cool toilet flusher and fans and hardwood floors and so many other great features. Please feel free to visit me anytime! I would love to have company.

No comments:

Post a Comment