Saturday, December 4, 2010

Snow Globe

Laying on my bed with my left foot propped up on a stack of blankets with the window blinds open, I feel as though I am in the midst of a snow globe. So I put on Rosie Thomas’ Christmas album and am enjoying the winter wonderland pretty well.

In preparation for this snowy time of year I bought waterproofing spray for my fake ugg boots from Payless. (BOGO!) This morning I put on the first coat – I think it was a success. I’ll let you know on Monday. Smile 

At the end of summer, I started reading through Anne of Green Gables series. Though I love the movies, I never took the time to read the books. They have been DELIGHTFUL! I am now on book 5… looking forward to this wedding.

Since being in the boot, Hyacinth and I have watched 2 seasons of HGTV’s DesignStar and some of Samantha Who? on Hulu. Yes, I am so bored….out of my mind!

Now, I am convinced what a gift mobility is- one that I am determined not to take for granted for a long time after this  experience. It takes a million times more effort to haul yourself places and so much longer to get around on CTA. It is teaching me quite a bit about patience – which I could stand to learn a few things about I admit- so that’s a plus.

COUNTDOWN TO GETTING THIS CAST OFF: 7 DAYS!

COUNTDOWN TO SEEING ALLI: 11 Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment