Saturday, December 11, 2010

Facts of (my) Life:

1. I met a man named Attila this week. Like the Hun! CRAZY!
2. The fire alarm at work started going off and I got excited to wear my safety vest, but then it stopped suddenly. What a tease!
3. I am on the CTA’s hot list. No seriously…apparently requesting a new card automatically deactivates your current card and the attendant assumes you have stolen it. I was going to make up an elaborate story about how I jumped the turnstiles, etc to get on CTA’s “most wanted” list, but I couldn’t come up with anything to be the etc. Smile
4. The is an alarm clock called the Wake N’Bacon that you put a piece of frozen bacon in the night before and then you wake up to the smell of freshly cooked bacon. Who loves bacon? AWESOME!
5. I travelled the distance to visit my friendly podiatrist today. All I could do is shake my head as I mapped out the way to get there. How did I end up there last week?
He removed the cast. WOOHOO!
He also told me to leave the boot on a few more days. BOOHOO!
6. COUNTDOWN TO SEEING ALLI: 4 DAYS!
7.  I went to prayer meeting the other night with Joscey. (Note: She is really spiritual and influenced me to do that instead of go to Sweet Tomatoes with a coupon. Good woman!) We left the heifer at home with Dave so he could put antifreeze in it while we were gone. One the way home I text him a little reminder asking if he got a chance to “fill up” the van. I read it aloud and Joscey thought I was referring to the van as Phillip the Heifer. Smile I really think that name should stick….but spell it Fillup. I do love to name things.
8. The boots really are waterproofed! Let me know if you need anything waterproofed. I am a master at it- apparently!
9. Today is Noelle's birthday and I just love that girl! A true friend is one that loves you through all those crazy life stages- Noelle had had the "joy" of seeing me through some rough ones...oversized Winne the Pooh t-shirts and American flag culottes with matching scrunchie...you know! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment